Contact your local Careers Wales Office to discuss your circumstances.
If you have been made redundant or unemployed in the past 12 months, or you are under current notice of redundancy, you could be entitled to ReAct+ funding to retrain or update your skills.
ReAct+ offers tailored solutions which may include financial support, skills training and Personal Development Support to help remove barriers to employment, such as support with mental health, confidence building, language skills and more.
The support you may receive is tailored specifically to you and your situation. All support is designed around getting you into employment in the shortest time possible.
The ReAct+ programme can include:
- Up to £1,500 to help you get the relevant skills you need – Vocational Training Grant
- Up to £4,550 to help cover childcare/caring costs when you’re training
- Up to £500 of personal development support to help remove barriers to employment – Personal Development Support
- Mentoring and work experience
- Up to £300 of extra support towards additional costs when you’re training, including travel and accommodation.
For more information, please visit the Working Wales website.